Contact Me at
: MelodieLapot@gmail.com or Note me
All commissions are for Personal enjoyment. They are not to be replicated, altered or used for any commercial purposes without written consent from the original artist.
All produced artwork are copyright by me. Original Characters/Concepts belong to their respected owners/creators.
I will draw...
- Original Characters
- Fanart/Fandom (Manga included)
- Boys' Love/ Girls' Love [non-explicit and explicit]
- Some Animals (rabbits, cats [family], dogs[family], horses, birds, dinosaurs!)
- Machinery (Cars, especially. Mecha, Cyborg, Armor etc)
If you're not sure, please email me
I will attempt to draw...
- Elderly (age range 60-90)
I REFUSE to draw...
- Puella Magi Madoka Magica
- Motorcity- "Jukebox" (JuliexMike pairing)
- Motoricty- "Cluck" (ChuckxClaire pairing)
I have an extreme phobia.
- Discriminatory/Offensive material of any kind
- Black and White= $10 USD per character
- Color= $15 USD per character
- Black and White= $15 USD per character
- Color= $20 USD per character
- Full Figure/Scene(s)
- Black and White= $25 USD per character
- Color= $35 USD per character
- Page Rate= $40 USD
- Cover Art= Please refer to "Full Figure/Scenes"
Cover Art examples
*One-shots Stories are typically between, but not limited to: 4-8 pages maximum.
If your story exceeds the maximum, don't worry about it. The Page Rate Does Not Change.
You must prepare a COMPLETED (Fully rendered and Colored) Reference Sheets of all characters with your Scripted/Story. (They can be in Story format or bullet point, just make sure that they are chronologically clear [Beginning, Middle, and End]. If you are struggling to keep your story within 4-8 pages, I'm more than happy to help you work it out. No worries.)
Recently, I've gotten a request for doing small animations. So I'm making them available in my commission listings. Please provide references of what kind of animation you are looking for, as well as character references.
Little Icon Heads= $40 USD
Turn-Around Time (a.k.a How long will it take?)
For Illustration Commissions:
- Unless there is a given deadline, I try to complete within 3-4 weeks maximum. For any reason, there should be any delay or a needed extension; I will contact you immediately AND publicly announce it on my Status Update.
- Last-Minute Request Fee is an additional $50 USD on top of the Commission's Total Amount.
For Animation Commissions:
- Each Animation project will vary and strictly a work-by-the-hour basis. There is no set Turn-Around Time for Animation Commissions. However, I intend to work as quickly as possible for simple gif animations.
Payment and Procedures
- Once we confirmed the total amount:
- For larger payments: I prefer half of the payment up front and the other half after completing your commission.
- For smaller payments ($50 below): send your payment upfront.
- I will include Paypal fees in the final payment amount. (Feel free to use the Paypal Fee Calculator to determine your total payment.)
- For any reason you need to cancel your request before I start any sketches, you will be fully refunded.
I Reserve the Right to:
- Refuse service to anyone.
- During the sketch process, feel free to edit as needed. If you are still not pleased with the end product (hopefully, this won't be the case.) I will refund half of the first payment as compensation for labor.
If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to note me or email me at MelodieLapot@gmail.com